Wednesday, June 13, 2012

DR. MOM class. Know how to help your family

I am hosting a class this Friday JUNE 15

Topic:  How you can use essential oils to keep out of the doctor's office and treat many common ailments at home naturally and effectively! Call it a medicine cabinet makeover.

I have had great success with the oils I have used on my family the past year-- from stomach bugs  to foot fungus-- and I have great confidence in sharing them with others. I have invited a presenter to come and share with anyone in the area who is interested.  Many of you already know the benefit of oils so please come and share your experiences. If you have specific health issues that you would like addressed please bring them and we can find an oil specific to help you or your family---eczema, acne, croup, ear infections, depression, etc, etc,  Oils work!!

Class is 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.   ONE FREE OIL for coming.
at my home in Richfield
Anyone is invited.

Questions or to RSVP call me 896-8569






No comments:

Post a Comment