Thursday, June 7, 2012

Attention Scholars

Hi Guys
I wanted to let you know the plan for next year since you will need to do some prep over the summer.  We discussed voting, but I decided on something that I am just dying for us to do!  I know you guys will jump in with my over enthusiasm for the book and ideas I am announcing.  Not to hold you in suspense any longer, the book is How To Think Like Lenoardo DaVinci by Micheal Gelb.  I LOVE this book and who doesn't want to think like Leonardo, the man was a genius!  We will eat homemade minestrone, do some drawing lessons (obviously not taught by me), maybe we can attend the symphony...anyway I am super excited.  I know we were going to do more hanging out and less learning, but how about if we do both?  I want each of you to purchase your OWN book this summer and read it and mark up your favorite parts.  There will be no charge for scholar club but I really want each kid to have their own book, read it this summer and be prepared to dive in when the school year starts.  Happy Reading!  Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment