Sunday, August 28, 2011

Important Reminders for all FSA Families

Hello All
I appreciate our attendance at the FSA opening social, I thought it was a wonderful success and reminded me how lucky my kids are to be around all of you and your kids.  It is almost time to get started and I need to remind you about a few important things:
First:  Clubs start September 6th at 12:45 and will be held at the Bastian home
Second:  The $25 fee for being involved in FSA is due on this day.  Annie Henrie is coming on the 8th and we will be using this money, combined with last years money to pay for this wonderful opportunity.  PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING FEES ON THAT DAY!
I hope all of you have a great school year and I look forward to working with each of you.  If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me.  Heather Friant

No comments:

Post a Comment