Saturday, August 27, 2011

Attention: Scholars

Announcing the return of scholar club!  I have missed you all this summer and am looking forward to a fun year with you.  For those of you who haven't joined us yet we hope to see you this year.  This club is for all kids 10 years and older.  My plan this year will not include any intensive reading or assignments.  We will have activities and guest lecturers that will inspire our kids to put the work in to make their dreams come true.  If you want to send your kids just to see if they are interested our opening social is the time to do so.  We will meet on September 22nd at 6pm at my home.  Dinner will be served and I will bring the kids home.  I will send a reminder, just wanted you to get it on your calenders.  Also for your scheduling purposes, scholar club will be held once a month on the fourth Thursday of each month.  I look forward to seeing all of you.  If you have questions or concerns feel free to call (527-9993) or e-mail at heatherfriant@gmail.com  Thanks.  Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment