Sunday, November 14, 2010

Exciting Book Club Update from Becky

Hey everyone.. Just a thought on this book. ( Word of Wisdom: a Modern Interpretation by John Widtsoe) It is timeless and very informative. In fact, it is one of the fundamental beginnings of Redmond's Real Foods philosophy and ultimately the organic foods store. They tried to get Deseret Book to reprint the original Widstoe text----- they refused, so Redmond actually bought the rights to the book and reprinted it themselves. I noticed it is very expensive on Amazon due to being out of print. However, I can get as many copies as you would like from Redmond. I don't know the price for sure, but I'm guessing between 8-12 dollars. I will call on Monday for sure. I have referred to this book on many occasions and it is a staple in our library.

--Becky Bastian

No comments:

Post a Comment