Monday, November 29, 2010

Attention:Scholars

Hey Everyone!
Just wanted to let you know that we will have one more scholar club meeting before we take a winter break.  We will be meeting on December 9th at 7:00.  We are having our Huck Finn discussion so if you haven't finished it, now is the time.  Each of you will take a few minutes to discuss your assigned chapters and  bring up one discussion question from your reading.  Here is a reminder about your assigned chapters. Also I hope all of you have picked a book to read for next semester, Christmas break would be a good time to dive into it!  If any of you are looking for a book off of the list let me know, we have most of them.   I look forward to seeing you all.  Please send me a note letting me know you have all seen this so we don't have a mix up on times.  Heather

1-5 Larissa
6-10  Sara
11-15 Seth
16-20 Kyle
21-25 Kaitlin
26-30 Raina
31-35 Aubree
36-40 Kate
41-End Alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment