Monday, September 17, 2012

October 2nd

Hey!!

It was so great to meet all the new families tonight at the BBQ.  Thanks to Heather S. for doing such a great job!

Our first 'clubs' meeting will be Tuesday, October 2nd at 2:00 p.m.  It will be held at the old Annabella town hall which is right by the park.

I would really love it if I could get a count of how many kids are going to be at the activity and their ages.  What I had planned might not work, so I am going to re-vamp everything.  Knowing exactly what ages of the kids I am going to have will help a lot.

If I do not get an RSVP email from you, I will assume you are not coming and therefore not plan on you.  So please email me at this email if you are going to come:  snazzdandy@hotmail.com.  (Do not reply to this post as I will not get the reply.)

Thanks loads.  Call me if you have any questions.  201-9175

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment