Thursday, August 23, 2012

BOOK CLUB: Apology

Hello All
Book group was supposed to be at my home tonight and some of you didn't get the news until you got here that it was postponed until next week.  My dad was admitted to the hospital for an emergency surgery this afternoon and so I wasn't home for book club.  I am sorry to those of you who made the drive and look forward to having you here next week (August 30th at 7:30) to discuss How To Think Like Leonardo DaVinci.  There was also some confusion on if this was scholar club, it isn't.  We chose to read this book this month and it does coincide with what we are studying for scholar club this year.  The date to begin scholar club is pending, but plan on it in September.  Again I apologize for the inconvenience.  Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment