Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Two Important Announcements

Two important things to note on your calenders:
First off we will be holding our planning meeting for the camp out and the future of FSA for next year on May 10th at 1:00 at Becky's home.  PLEASE plan to attend if you are on the board or want your family to be involved in FSA in any way for next year.  If you absolutely can't make it, please call me and talk to me about your FSA needs so that I can bring them up in our meeting.

Second, book club is cancelled for this month.  We had trouble pinning a date down because of women's conference and Laura C's mom passed away this week, do keep her in your prayers.  We will meet in May and discuss The Beginner's Guide to Constructing the Universe  and we will postpone picking another book until we meet again. 

I have posted this on the blog and will also send one to the e-mail addresses that I have.  Please respond so that I know who I missed. 

Thanks, Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment