Monday, September 5, 2011

Annie Henrie Art Day

I just want to remind everyone about a big day for FSA on Thursday.  Artist Annie Henrie is coming to share her talents with us and we don't want to miss it!  She will be at the Annabella Town Center from 2-4:00 and will be teaching an art class to our kids ages 7 and above.  I will be posting a list of things that you need to bring as soon as it becomes available.  I know how busy you all are but we have a real once in a lifetime opportunity with this and I hope we have an excellent turn out.  Also be reminded that she will be speaking at a fireside that evening at 6:00 PM at the Richfield East Stake Center.  She will also be displaying some of her original works that evening.  I hope to see all of you that day at this wonderful event.  E-mail or call Mandy or I with questions.  Thanks.  Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment