Thursday, September 9, 2010

Just A Note

Hello Families
I feel like I owe you an apology as I have been AWOL since we have started the year.  I missed the opening social and book group and I think you are just minutes from PE and I am in my pajamas at home with a newborn on my lap.  I have been more than a little out of it, but rumor has it that just days after having a baby I consented to be chairman of the board.  Note to self:  Do not invite women to your house when big decisions are being made and you are taking Demerol post c-section!  I just wanted to let you know if you have questions or concerns that though I am certain I don't know the answer that I will find the answer if you need me.  To the new families, welcome!  I look forward to knowing you and your children and hope that if you have any kids 10-16 that you will consider having them join our scholar club, we have such a great time together.  I still plan to begin scholar club on October 14th, more details on that forthcoming.  Until that day I am trying to figure out how to be mom to 6 boys.  Two of my kids made the tough decision (for mom anyway) to return to school for the year and so it will be Kyle's face that you see most often.  I hope that all of you are having a great year and that your kids are doing great no matter where they are being educated.  I am grateful to be a part of this group and thrilled to be working with all of you wonderful ladies.  If you have concerns or questions about anything please feel free to contact me anytime.  Heather Friant
heatherfriant@gmail.com
435-527-9993

No comments:

Post a Comment